I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by J. whose blog http://untilyouresafeandsound.wordpress.com is a truthful depiction of the very struggle we go through when ending a relationship. Thank you for this nomination and your truth and strength in every one of your posts.
I wanted to also nominate 5 blogs that I believe deserve this nomination as well:
1. Coco J. Ginger http://courtingmadness.wordpress.com Her poetry can be an inspiration to all of us. The depth of her words and the crafty combination of language that she uses is amazing. She has the power to put exactly how she’s feeling down on a piece of paper in a way we all can relate.
2. Fragmentary Biography http://fragmentarybiography.wordpress.com I look forward to the short paragraphs that are posted on this website daily. You take ordinary moments or thoughts or things that you are going through and make them so wonderful to read.
3. Walking Barefoot http://strollwithoutshoes.com I love your quotes, fashion, advice, music. Please keep the posts coming 🙂
4. One Frustrated Poet http://onefrustratedpoet.wordpress.com I love your poetry, honesty, and how I can relate to everything you are going through in your poetry.
5. J. D. Gallagher http://jdgallagher.wordpress.com I enjoy your quirky posts and you always keep me laughing. Which every girl needs someone to keep her laughing through all the bullshit. Thank you!
Here are the rules should you choose to accept:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you
3. Copy & Paste the award to your blog
4. Nominate 5 blogs that you enjoy to receive the award